Shipping & Delivery Information
All of Tippin’s pies are prepared and baked in Kansas City, Kansas, and shipped out of the Kansas City metro area. We ship to addresses across the continental United States (excluding Alaska and Hawaii) via FedEx.
- Tippin's pies are shipped out Monday through Thursday.
- Orders placed before 12 p.m. (CST) Monday through Thursday will be processed and shipped the same day. Orders placed after 12 p.m. (CST) will be shipped the next business day.
- Orders placed after 12 p.m. (CST) on Thursdays that have 2-day or 3-day ground transit times will ship on Monday so that the pies do not spend extra time sitting at FedEx over the weekend.
- Shipping rates are calculated according to the recipient's zip code. FedEx Ground provides an estimated delivery date, but it is not guaranteed. View this FedEx Ground Service Map to see estimated delivery times for your area.
- OCT 2021 -- Some of our pie shipments are experiencing FedEx delivery delays, especially on the West Coast. Please consider ordering EARLY for the Thanksgiving and Christmas holidays. Since our pies ship frozen, you can keep them frozen until closer to the date you want to serve them.
- FedEx express shipping options for Overnight and 2-Day Air are available. The dry ice used for pie shipments does make these options more expensive.
- We only ship to verified street addresses. Shipments cannot be made to P.O. boxes.
- For gift shipments, please double-check the recipient's address and daytime phone number. Tippin's is not responsible for incorrect or incomplete shipping addresses. Please make sure the recipient will be available for the delivery.
- Inclement weather and other unforeseen circumstances can cause FedEx shipments to be delayed. Tippin's is not responsible for FedEx shipment delays caused by unpredictable weather conditions or overall increases in shipping volume.
- We carefully pack your Tippin's pies to ensure they arrive in great condition and taste incredible.
- We ship our pies frozen to retain freshness, packed with dry ice inside a reusable insulated cooler and a corrugated box, so they should remain safely frozen during travel to your door.
- Depending on the length of the journey, the dry ice may evaporate partially or fully during shipping. It’s also possible for condensation to build up inside the box.
- All of Tippin's pies are fully baked, then flash frozen to lock in that fresh-baked goodness. Your shipment will contain instructions for serving and storing each kind of pie. Consult our Storing & Serving Tips for more information.
- Our cream pies are the most delicate pies and tricky to ship. The dry ice that keeps the pie frozen during shipping can also take the moisture out of the real whipped cream, so for best results, we recommend choosing a shipping method that ensures 1 or 2 days delivery time.
- Pies prepared in Tippin's bakery are certified Kosher by Vaad HaKashruth of Kansas City.
- SEPT 2021 -- As with many consumer goods companies at this challenging time, we are facing rising costs for the ingredients to make our pies and for the packaging, dry ice, and labor costs associated with fulfilling and packing our online pie orders. We regret that we've had to increase our prices and hope that you will continue to choose Tippin's Pies.
- Our online pie prices include the additional order processing, packaging and labor costs that make it possible to ship Tippin’s pies nationwide. We hope you'll agree that Tippin's pies are worth it!
- If you have any questions about shipping or concerns with your order, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-435-3382. Our team is available Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.